Personal Injury Claim Process
In the first instance you should contact Hilary Meredith Personal Injury Solicitors in Cheshire to discuss the circumstances of your claim and get the advice and support you need at this time.
We will advise you if you have a realistic claim to pursue and what your next steps are; for example it may be practical to take photographs of both your injuries and of where the accident happened. It could also be necessary to ask for some equipment, site etc to be preserved until it can be inspected. We will also run through how you would pay for the claim; No-win No-Fee, Insurance Cover etc
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd in Cheshire would take into consideration a wide range of issues;
- An amount for the injury itself – including an award for pain and suffering, plus loss of amenity if appropriate
- The need for care and future care – we can obtain costs for care provided by relatives, friends or private carers if necessary
- Loss of earnings, out of pocket expenses, and the cost of any personal effects damaged in the accident
- The sufferer’s loss of future earning capacity – we can claim for future loss of earnings for life, should the individual be incapable of working.
- Others’ past losses – an award to friends and family for out-of-pocket expenses, extra travel, loss of earnings or the provision of care.
- Loss of mobility and the need for suitable accommodation – should the injuries result in mobility problems, and the need for adapted or new accommodation
We will work closely with you every step of the way throughout your personal injury claim.
Alternatively please click on the following links for further information on personal injury compensation:
- Personal Injury – No win no fee compensation claims
- Road accident compensation
- Whiplash injury claims
- Accidents at work compensation
- Sports injuries claims
- Accidents abroad compensation
- Compensation for accidents involving children
- Compensation for accidents involving animals
- Personal injury case success stories
- Personal injury claims testimonials
- Personal injury claims FAQs
- Start your personal injury claim
- Post Accident Check Lists
To discuss your claim free of charge with our personal injury team contact us on 0800 124 4444 or start your claim now.