Assistive Technology Terms & Conditions
To assist you in the claims process and to be entitled to our assistive technology you must:-
1. Have a case that Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd determines is catastrophic in nature and requiring assistive technology to assist in the claims process for communication and rehabilitation purposes the damages must be valued in our opinion in excess of £20,000.
2. A case that we agree to accept and has reasonable prospects of success.
3. You, the client, has agreed to abide by our terms and conditions by signing a retainer with Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd and our standard Conditional Fee Agreement to represent you.
4. We will send you your iPad at our expense but we will not be responsible for any costs associated with repairs, loss or damage. We will not pay for internet connections or any other associated costs.
5. If you fail to cooperate with us in respect of your case we reserve the right to invoice you for the full cost of the iPad at that time, this includes any misleading information provided by you during the lifetime of your claim.
6. Once your case has been finalised you may keep the ipad with our compliments.
7. No cash alternative is available.
8. Offer is limited whilst stocks last and Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd reserve the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without prior notice.
9. Your ipad is an assistive technology tool which you agree we will try and recover as part of your claim, if we do not successfully recover the cost you will not be charged.
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd is the trading (or practising) name and is registered at Meredith House, 25-27 Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AR. Company Registration in England No: 7617378.
Hilary Meredith Solicitors Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA No. 561149, and is subject to its practice rules, regulations and Solicitors Code of Conduct 2007 which can be found at www.sra.org.uk